Bioclinica Lab's biomarker services include in-house scientific and technical expertise, fully validated manual and automated technology, project tailored study management, and comprehensive data management. Our experienced laboratory is exclusively committed to clinical trials and performs fully validated manual and automated biomarker assays.
- Fast, reliable and cost efficient biomarker analysis (from standard and specialized biological matrices)
- Clinical protocol planning and biomarker selection
- Multiple Biomarker assay platforms (ELISA, CLIA, ECLIA, colorometric, radioimmunoassays)
- Validation of customer-selected biochemical markers
- Flexible, customer service oriented project management
- State of the art data management and reporting system
- Safe storage of large numbers of biological samples
Clinical Study Management
Our clinical study management team is the central point of communication between Bioclinica Labs and the sponsor, central lab or clinical site. We closely follow the progress of patient recruitment and sample availability at the sites in order to plan efficient assay analyses. Our goal is to assist with sample availability in our laboratory to facilitate a smooth data process and to meet all deadlines and demands by the clinical and scientific teams. Our study management team helps prepare sample collection procedures and presents assay requirements at investigator meetings.
Clinical Data Management
The clinical data management team is committed to providing high quality data throughout the conduct of your clinical trial. The clinical data manager ensures completeness, correctness and logical sequence of patient and sample data provided to uphold validity and uniformity across clinical sites. All inconsistencies are cross-checked either with the sponsor, central lab or clinical site. The clinical data manager also ensures that data transmissions are secure, consistent, and follow the written specification document (defining content, file format, transfer process and data delivery) outlining client needs.