WHAT IT MEANS TO PARTNER WITH US
Partner certification grants CROs access to Bioclinica's industry-leading eHealth technology and dedicated relationship managers. Technology enablement extends our partners' capabilities, driving greater value for them and their sponsors.
Certification may be attained in one or more Bioclinica eHealth solutions tailored for CRO success:
- Randomization, trial supply management and forecasting with predictive analytics
- eHealth apps, patient diaries/questionnaires
- Intelligent risk-based monitoring
- Clinical trial management, operations, and invoicing/payments
- Electronic data capture, data management, and clinical operations
Certification is a sign of advanced distinction in technology enablement achieved through extensive training.
Using Bioclinica's flexible, scalable and agile eHealth solutions can be a powerful differentiator and increase success:
- Being a provider of our industry-leading solutions gives sponsors deep insights into their clinical trials.
- Our secure eHealth Cloud can eliminate risks that threaten quality and safety of trial data.
- Dedicated CRO relationship managers deliver ongoing support and simplified bidding.
- We help our partners with co-marketing, branding and developing business opportunities.
Ask about preferred pricing and special incentives exclusively for Certified CRO Partners.
FLEXIBLE CRO PARTNERING
As an organization, we recognize the unique business requirements CROs face. Flexible partnering options align with individual needs and include:
- Study Partner
- Enabled Partner
- Channel Partner
Find out more about our flexible options.
JOIN THE CONTINUUM OF SUCCESS
Bioclinica is proud to be part of a broader alliance of life science industry leaders. Our goal is to enable CROs with technology to deliver quality, cost-effective studies, making it easier for sponsors to remain focused on the science of clinical research. The benefits derived from this technology-enabled environment extend to researchers, as well as patients, who can receive medical therapies sooner.