From the planning stages to the review and analysis of medical images, Bioclinica provides the scientific resources you need for your cardiovascular trial.
Bioclinica's unrivalled scientific expertise can deliver the most accurate independent review solution for your trial:
- Strong Medical Affairs team
- Dedicated cardiologists and nuclear physicians
- Large network of Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
A deep understanding of cardiovascular safety assessments and endpoints allows us to assign the appropriate resources and expert reviewers to match the needs of your study, from protocol design through to regulatory submission. Bioclinica's Cardiovascular team provides extensive knowledge and experience to the design and implementation of your trial.
Peter Milner, MD
Chairman of Cardiovascular Advisory Board
Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Network
As an industry leader in imaging core lab services, Bioclinica has long-standing relationships with a network of academic and research Key Opinion Leaders who are available for image review, quality assessment, and imaging charter support. Our KOLs are well recognized for their cardiovascular expertise and provide an additional resource for sponsors planning cardiovascular trials.
Let our scientific expertise advance your cardiovascular trial
- Determination of trial specific cardiovascular safety assessments and endpoints
- Development of imaging protocols and imaging review charter
- Understanding of image analysis and support for quantitative assessments
- Design of independent review methodology
- Delivery of high quality data