Empower Your Sites with Real-Time Access to Their Complete Payment History
ClinViz is part of the full suite of products designed to automate the entire financial lifecycle of global clinical trials. The ClinViz portal allows Payees to securely access study-related data in ClinPay. The ClinViz dashboard provides a real-time overview of relevant payment-related data for each participating investigative site in the study, whether a single site or multiple sites under a Site Management Organization (SMO) network.
With ClinViz, you can empower investigative sites with real-time access to their complete payment history and allow SMOs, payees or sites to securely access payment and study-related data in ClinPay.
What Do Payees, Sites and Networks Gain from ClinViz?
- Unprecedented visibility into current and historic payment activity and details by study for authorized payee and site users
- Alignment between site performance and financial compensation
What Do Sponsors and CROs Gain from ClinViz?
- Time and resource savings by minimizing unnecessary site calls with access to self-service payment data that is not often provided or available
- Minimized involvement of clinical and financial team members who are bogged down with site payment inquiries, allowing them to focus on clinical trial execution of operational activities
- Improved site satisfaction resulting from their access to accurate and detailed payment information, which is the #1 concern for investigative sites
- Graphically view actual subject enrollment data (per site, SMO, or study location) compared to the pre-established forecast for each site
- Graphically view the total amount paid for subjects, number of payments by study location, and payments for non-subject activities
- View all payment remittances online with the ability to search, view and download payment remittances and details to Excel
- Payment remittances sent by e-mail as an attachment directly to the site with a link to view online; users are provided the ability to download directly to Excel for offline viewing
- Review and query all payments made to the site by date and payment description, amount, subject and more
- Ad hoc requests can be submitted by the site requesting additional funds for non-contracted expenses (e.g., advertising, unscheduled visits, and dry ice)
- Integration with ClinPay where the user (representing the Sponsor) is able to approve, adjust or reject the expense request and process the invoice for payment