Finding Patients Lost to Follow-Up
The ultimate success of any clinical trial depends upon the timely submission of complete and accurate data. When study subjects drop out of your trial, it compromises your data's integrity. Plus, it costs you money and delays your clinical trial endpoint.
Bioclinica's lost to follow-up service, Bioclinica L2FU®, optimizes clinical trial success by greatly reducing the number of patients lost to follow-up and, with them, important data. We locate lost to follow-up clinical trial patients in more than 60 countries worldwide, with the support of a specialized team and a secure online portal to facilitate the encrypted exchange of patient information.
Why Choose Bioclinica L2FU®?
- Provide vital status on subjects
- Maintain clinical trial integrity by reducing missing data
- Comply with FDA, EMEA, and regulatory guidelines or requests
- Enable a faster clinical trial endpoint
- Reduce clinical trial costs
- Comply with GCP guidelines related to information security
- Maintain full HIPAA compliance for data privacy