Post-marketing research is evolving rapidly and becoming increasingly complex. Unfortunately, pre-marketing Randomized Controlled Trial (RCT) technology is often applied in the post-marketing arena. This is a mistake, as it can decrease overall study efficiencies and increase study costs. Bioclinica's Post-Approval Research division utilizes post-approval-specific technology to maximize study efficiencies and costs, and optimize study outcomes.
Increase Efficiencies to Decrease Costs
Post-approval research varies from large, simple post-approval studies to large, complex safety surveillance studies. Bioclinica's post-approval technology is able to accommodate all types of study designs. Armed with this flexibility and scalability, you can alleviate unnecessary steps associated with pre-market RCT technology and databases, decreasing overall study costs by 10-15%.
Leverage Real-Time Data for Deeper Insights
Our integrated technology infrastructure is specifically designed to support post-approval research. Through this flexible, scalable, and customizable system, you can:
- Access unique datasets and analytics, including real-time study metrics, to achieve greater clarity into your study
- Obtain project metrics and quality/performance indicators
- Integrate datasets from multiple datasets, including eCRF, Patient Reported Outcomes (PRO), safety data, third-party vendor data, and more for deeper insights
- View discrete datasets and access analytics across datasets in real-time to survey and monitor progress on a routine basis
- Benefit from full transparency for all stakeholders around the globe
- Implement the necessary strategies to meet protocol and regulatory requirements and protect your investments
- Provide access to real-time metrics and reports to sponsors, physicians, patients, CROs, and vendors to increase accountability and engagement in the study