Geographic spread throughout the U.S., Europe, Latin America and Asia—the most diverse standardized global site network in the industry.
Each of the investigator sites in the global Research Network is structured to optimize the conduct of clinical research, and is strategically located to take advantage of access to patient populations.
Each site is outfitted with state-of-the-art medical testing equipment and is staffed by physicians, nurses, study coordinators, technicians and other medical professionals and personnel with therapeutic area specialization.
Bioclinica Research Network By the Numbers:
- 32 dedicated research centers in 14 countries across 4 continents
- Dedicated SMO service in China focused on delivery of qualified patients
- 1,000,000+ potential patients through databases and patient communities
- 25,000 patient spaces across the global network
- >15,000 patients randomized over the last 5 years
- 93% average retention rate
- Zero critical findings in sponsor and regulatory audits